Department of Computer Systems and Vocational Training
|FACULTY OF COMPUTER SYSTEMS AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION|
Faculty of Computer Systems and Vocational Education(hereinafter is called as CSaVE) was founded in 1985. In the last 20 years the faculty`s name has been changed several times: Faculty of Engineering and Pedagogy, Faculty of Vocational Education and Pedagogy and Faculty of Humanitarian and Pedagogical Studies. The CSaVE was founded to provide engineering and pedagogical specialists for northern and central oblasts of the RK.
There are more than 3000 graduating students for the whole period of faculty existence; most of them have leading positions in different companies in Kazakhstan and abroad. Our faculty is one of the outstanding faculties in central and north Kazakhstan, according to our profile.
There are 7 departments in the faculty of Computer Systems and Vocational Education:
- Department of Higher Mathematics
- Department of Computer Engineering and Software
- Department of Information and Communication Technologies
- Department of Information Systems
- Department of Vocational Education
- Department of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of PhysicalEducation
Our Faculty awards B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees. There are three programs:
- Educational program «Vocational education «Maintenance, repair and operation of road transport» - baccalaureate
- Educational program «Leadership in vocational Education» - magistracy
- Educational program «Management in Technical and Vocational Education» - doctorate
- Educational program «Business Informatics» - baccalaureate
- Educational program «Information Business Analytics» - magistracy
- Educational program «Modeling and optimization of business processes» - doctorate
- Educational program «Softwareengineering» - baccalaureate
- Educational program «Information systems and IT solutions by industry» - magistracy
- Educational program «BigDataAnalytics» - doctorate
- Educational program «Computer engineering»- baccalaureate
- Educational program «Computer systems and technologies»-magistracy
- Educational program «System Engineering»-doctorate
Our faculty consists of more than 115 highly qualified specialists, among them there are 6 Doctors of Science, 36candidates of sciences, 9 Ph.D., 41 in M.Sc. programsand 3 Honored coach ofRK.
There are 3 laboratories, 1 research centerand 1 training center, 11 computer classes to provide educational processes and science research at the faculty, which meet desired equipment requirements.
Following projects were developed and implemented by our students:
- Automatic system for dean’s office «Records of students»;
- Information network system «Classroom passport» to the order of the executive vice president of awareness-raising work and social issues;
- Information network system «Student dormitories»;
- Information network system «Utility network KATU»;
- @ksipobot - Telegram-бот.
According to the rating conducted by the Independent Agency of Accreditation and Rating 2020, the Saken Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University of the Republic of Kazakhstan took 1st place in the Educational program 8D01401-«Management in Technical and Vocational Education», 3nd place in the Educational program 7M01401-«Leadership in vocational Education». Currently, the dean of the faculty is the associate Professor, candidate of physical and mathematical sciences Aruova Aliya Boranbaevna.
History of faculty
Research and innovation activities
Foreign partners - universities and scientific organizations
Enterprises and organizations - partners of the faculty
Reception of applicants for 2021-2022 academic year