PROJECT [DIREKT]: Developing Trans-regional information literacy for lifelong learning and the knowledge economy
To further the Bologna Process by developing Information Literacy (IL) programs for use in curricula in HE. To create curriculum-integrated IL programs (embedded in the three cycle system bachelor/master/doctorate), to support quality assurance and recognition of qualifications for the development of lifelong learning in higher education and in society at large.
- Development of IL programs for lifelong learning as part of the DIREKT Curriculum for Information Literacy
- Development of innovative IL online modules for lifelong learning.
- Strengthen the capacities of Higher Education Institutions for the strategic planning and implementation of IL programs to instill transferable skills for a competitive, dynamic, knowledge-based economy.
- To develop IL policy, guidelines, - goals, mission.
- To disseminate about the approaches to IL development and ensuring their exploitation and sustainability.
- Develop IL in society through strong, involvement of non-academic partners, Associate Partners and society organisations.
COORDINATOR FROM EU: Limerick Institute of Technology, Ireland
PROJECT PARTNER UNIVERSITIES FROM KAZAKHSTAN:
- S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University.
- Al-farabi Kazakh National University.
- Kostanay State University A. Baitursynov
Follow the link for more information about the project: https://direkt-cbhe.com/
National awareness day of information literacy in Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan, october 3, 2020)
National awareness day of information literacy in Kazakhstan (Nur-Sultan, october 1-3, 2019)
CERTIFICATE of Achievement is presented on Projects Results Fair of National Erasmus+ office in Kazakhstan
Video clip on implementation of the DIREKT project
DIREKT project Modules
The first coordination meeting of KATU EC ERASMUS + project DIREKT 574157
The second coordination meeting of EC ERASMUS+
Academic mobility of employees Within the eu international program ERASMUS+
DIREKT Curriculum Training in Limerick 08-18 October, 2017
Working groups meeting on the EU project ERASMUS+ «DIREKT»
National awareness day of information literacy in kazakhstan (Astana, October 1-4, 2018)
Meeting on the EU project ERASMUS+ «DIREKT»
Working meeting on the eu project ERASMUS+ «DIREKT»
The project is co-financed by the European Commission. However content of the publication reflects the views only of the university, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.