TEMPUS is one of the European Union’s programmes which support the modernisation of higher education in the Partner Countries of Eastern Europe, Central Asia, the Western Balkans and the Mediterranean region, mainly through university cooperation projects.
More about TEMPUS www.erasmusplus.kz
1) JEP – 24003-2003 TACIS Curriculum Development “Development of master program in sustainable development in animal husbandry in Central Asia”. Coordinator - AGRENA –ENSAR
2) JEP – 25067-2004 TACIS Curriculum Development
3) Project “The system of quality assurance of education”. (Russia, Poland, Netherland, 2006-2007 )
4) Project “ Development support and monitoring of the system of quality assurance in the field of higher education in Kazakhstan” (Germany, England, 2007)
5) №511347-TEMPUS-1-2010-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR “Development of Bachelor program “Energy Management” on the base of Blended learning at Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan HEIs”. Coordinator – Higher School of Entrepreneurship, Bielefeld, Germany.
6) №511172-TEMPUS-1-2010-1-DE-TEMPUS-JPCR Coordinator- Georg August Goettingen University, Germany
7) №517313-TEMPUS-1-2011-1-IT-TEMPUS-JPCR “Environmental protection by the method of development and applying sustainable agricultural technologies”. Coordinator- L’Aquila University, Italy
8) 544132-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-FR-TEMPUS-JPCR “Development and implementation of master program in food science, production, marketing of TRADitional food PRODucts in Russia and Kazakhstan”. Coordinator- SUPAGRO Montpellier, France
9) 544601-TEMPUS-1-2013-1-DE-TEMPUS-SMGR “Implementation of quality management in the system of E-Learning at HEIs of Central Asia”. Coordinator- Higher School of Entrepreneurship, Bielefeld, Germany.