Information about the vacant educational grants extricated during the higher education reception
Vacant educational grants, released during the process of obtaining higher or postgraduate education, are awarded on a competitive basis to students on a paid basis according to the groups of educational programs on the basis of the Rules for the award of an educational grant to pay for higher or postgraduate education with the award of a "bachelor" or "master", approved by the Resolution The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 23, 2008 No. 58 .
The competition is held according to the results of interim certification based on the GPA (Grade Point Average - Grade Point Average) with the issuance of an educational grant certificate.
The announcement of the open competition is posted on the website http://kazatu.kz/ru/ in the tab "Classifieds" indicating the number of vacant educational grants in the context of the direction of training and course .
In case when average points are identical during the competition, only those students that have А, А- (excellent), and then from А, А- («excellent») to В+, В, В-, С+ («good») in the whole period of education have the pre-emptive right to acquire the vacant educational grant.
The vacant educational grants, which became vacated while studies, are awarded to students during summer and winter holidays on available grant vacancies in the university on the competitive basis on the specialties accordingly.
The procedure for awarding vacant educational grants released in the process of obtaining higher and postgraduate education is prescribed in the JMC 02.2027-2019 "Regulation on the procedure for awarding vacant educational grants released in the process of obtaining higher and postgraduate education", and is carried out in the following order:
- a student of higher or postgraduate education on a paid basis, submits an application to the Student Services Center (hereinafter - the (SSC) addressed to the Chairman of the University, Board with a request to transfer him to further studies on a state educational grant and a copy of an identity document. A transcript for the entire training period is provided by the (SSC);
- the SSC accepts and registers the student’s application and package of documents in the register;
- the SSC submits information about applicants for the released state educational grants following the results of examination sessions of the university administration;
- the university administration, having examined the applications received, submits it to the Scientific Council and the Board of Trustees;
- selection of applicants is carried out in accordance with the criteria specified above;
- by August 5 and January 15, the SSC sends a list of applicants for transfer to vacant educational grants to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan) for a final decision. The student’s application, together with the decision of the Academic Council and the Board of Trustees, is accompanied by the student’s transcript, a copy of the document proving his identity, a certificate of the holder of the educational grant (original) and a copy of the order expelled from the university;
Vacant educational grants that were released in the process of obtaining higher education and (or) postgraduate education and submitted to the authorized body in the field of education, due to the lack of applicants, are redistributed by the commission on a competitive basis.
The list of vacant educational grants that were released in the process of obtaining higher and (or) postgraduate education and submitted by universities due to the lack of applicants is published on the website of the authorized body in the field of education.
The competition is held among students on a fee basis from other universities that have submitted documents for participation in the competition, in the context of groups of educational programs, courses and forms of training based on the results of intermediate certification.
- the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan considers the documents submitted by the groups of educational programs, forms and terms of study, taking into account the year of admission and, if approved, issues an order for the award of a vacant educational grant of higher and (or) postgraduate education with a list of holders of vacant educational grants (in the absence of applicants for a group of educational programs, vacant educational grants released in the process of obtaining higher and (or) postgraduate education are redistributed to the outside three areas of training or field of education);
- on the basis of the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan on re-issuing a state educational grant, the National Center for State Education and Testing Standards writes a certificate of the state educational grant holder in the name of the student who submitted the transfer application;
- on the basis of the issued certificate of educational grant and order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the SSC issues an order for the university indicating the date of transfer to further education in the educational grant.