Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor
Department of Agriculture and Crop Production
Office 1302, tel. 8 (7172) 39-39-19
Sphere of scientific interests
Cultivation of forage crops for reclamation of degraded pastures, development of adaptive technologies of cultivation of leguminous plants with regard to the production of environmentally friendly products
Methodology of scientific experimentation in agriculture, Forage production, Meadows, Programming yields of agricultural crops
Main research areas
Оrganic farming, forage production
Current research projects (which are in the active phase in his/her laboratory, the data about the sponsors, if the funding is external)
He is currently the head of the three research projects:
1) "Adapted technological solutions for the production of leguminous crops in conditions of biological agriculture" by the budget program 217 "Development of science" MES.
2) " Technology development of pastures for cattle grazing for the farms of the population with the organization of seasonal pasture, optimal load of grazing, guaranteed water supply in the Akmola region," according to the budget program 249 "Creating conditions for the development of animal husbandry and production, processing and livestock sales," the Ministry of Agriculture 2015-2017.
3) "Development of technology to improve degraded pastures and their rational use in the conditions of steppe zone in the Akmola region," according to the budget program 249 "Creating conditions for the development of animal husbandry and production, processing and livestock sales," the Ministry of Agriculture 2015-2017.
Master and Doctorate students working under his/her supervision
Bahralinova Aizhan Sagidullovna
Ansabaeva Asiya Simbaevna
Esenzholov Dauren Gemranovich
-1993-1995 Research-assistant at Akmola Agrarian University (Head of the research and production of students' team in the state farms "Atbasar" Atbasar district, "Kainarsky" Tselinograd district of Akmola region, 1993-1995);
- 1995-1998 postgraduate full-time study at Akmola agricultural
-1998-2000 Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Assistant Professor of Crop Production of Akmola Agrarian University;
-2000-2004 Senior lecturer of the Department of Crop Production (Vice-Dean for education of Agronomy Department of Akmola Agrarian University;
-2004-2007 associate Professor of Plant Growing Department (Vice-Dean for Education of Agronomy Department) S. Seifullin KATU;
-2008 – 2014 Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor of the Department of Agriculture and Plant Growing, Dean of the Faculty of Agronomy at Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University.
-2015-2020 Director the of Department of Academic Affairs
-2020 - Professor Department of Agriculture and Crop Production
Awards and Honours
- 2008 The 100thanniversary of academician A. I. Barayev";
- 2010 Winner of the state grant "Best University teacher" of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Patents and copyright certificates
Patents, innovation patents, international patents, copyright certificates:
1. Successional processes on the lands taken from the arable land in the steppe zone of Northern Kazakhstan, No. 169, copyright certificate, 14.03.2007.;
2. Accelerated method of meadow creation weed deposits in the steppe zone, No. 20916, Innovative patent, 20.02.2008.;
3. Method of primary tillage weed deposits in the steppe zone, No. 20917, Innovative patent, Mozhayev N. and., Stybayev G. Zh., 20.02.2008.;
4. The system of green conveyors for dry steppe zone of Northern Kazakhstan, No. 74929, Innovative patent, 05.10.2011.;
5. Saving technology of surface improvement of natural hayfields and pastures of the steppe, No. 1347.1, Innovative patent, 17.10.2014.
Local, national and international meetings (seminars, conferences he/she has attended for the last three years)
1) The Republican scientific-theoretical conference "Seyfullin readings -12: Youth in Science - The innovative potential of the future." Astana. April 22, 2016.
2) International Scientific and Practical conference "Organic farming in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Present and Future". Astana, July 2016.
3) International Scientific Conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Plovdiv Agricultural University “Traditions and challenges facing agricultural education, science and business”
There are about 65 scientific papers and teaching aids, including:
Почетный профессор Казахского национального аграрного университета. Карьера. 1979 г. — Кайрат Айтуганов начал работать оператором цеха перевозки Кокчетавского почтамта. 1984-1985 гг. — ассистент кафедры почвоведения Целиноградского сельхозинститута. 1987-1989 гг. — агроном, старший агроном, главный экономист совхоза Карабулакский Зерендинского р-йона Кокчетавской обл.