Department of economy
|FACULTY OF ECONOMICS|
The Economics Department of S. Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University were organized on the base of Agronomy Faculty in 1961, at first there were 25 students in specialty "Economics and Organization of Agriculture." Next academic year 75 students were enrolled, including 50 students in specialty "Accounting in agriculture".
The economic reforms brought about radical reorientation of economic education that was to meet both the challenges of the market economy and international standards of education Since 2003 the faculty has run full-time 4-year Bachelor’s Degree
- Department of Economy
- Department of Management
- Department of Accounting and Audit
- The department Marketing and service
- The department finance
There are 6 bachelor specialties:
- 5В050600 - Economics
- 5В050700 - Management
- 5B050800 - Accounting and Audit
- 5B050900 - Finance
- 5B051100 - Marketing
There are five master specialties:
- 6M050600 - Economics
- 6M050700 - Management
- 6M050800 - Accounting and Audit
- 6M050900 - Finance
- 6M051100 - Marketing
Postgraduate specialties are
- 6D050600 - Economics
- 6D050700 - Management
- 6D050800 - Accounting and Audit
- 6D050900 - Finance
- 6D051100 - Marketing
In 2012-2013 academic year, the training of bachelors in specialty "Accounting and Audit" was started on the program of multilingual education (Kazakh, Russian, English) that promoted to the activation process of students `academic mobility.
In 2014-2015 academic year in the framework of external academic mobility D Magzumova (specialty Finance) trained in Slovakia in the 3rd semester, Nitra University. The second year student Dilbar Uahitova (specialty "Socio-cultural service") and 3rd year student Zhiger Rashev (specialty "Management») studied at the Agricultural University (Plovdiv, Bulgaria). The 3rd year student Ainur Amangeldinova (specialty "Accounting and Audit") trained in Slovakia, Nitra University, Darina Baytakova (specialty "Management") was in State Tomsk University (Russia). Meruert Zhandauletova (specialty "Marketing") and 2nd year student Ermek Kolumbaeva ("Finance") trained in the T.Ryskulov New Economic University, Almaty. In 2017, a student of the specialty "Marketing" - Shaimerden Sanzhar studied at the University of Missouri (USA).
First graduates of bachelors with multilingual education took place in 2016. Then, starting from the 2016-2017 academic year, we began admission of bachelors of multilingual education for the specialty "Finances".
Within the framework of cooperation with the University of Applied Sciences Weihenstephan-Trisdorf (Germany), students of the specialty 5В050700 –Management pass agricultural practice every year.
The teaching staff of the faculty pays much attention to the improvement of professional skills. More than 100 teachers improved qualification; many of them participated in seminars in Germany, England, China, Mongolia, India, Belarus and Russia. Teachers Nukesheva A.Zh., Kishko N.V., Balkibaeva A.M. were trained at the University of California in Davis (USA).
There are 121 full-time teachers at the fuculty, including 8 doctors of science, 39 candidates of science, 3 academic associate professors, 48 masters of science. The average percentage of full-time teachers with scientific degrees is more than 50%. The basic education of the teaching staff corresponds to the subjects taught. More than 50% of teachers simultaneously conduct classes on Kazakh and Russian languages. The average age teaching staff is 42 years.
The winners of the grant "The best teacher of the university" were Ismailova R.A., Rustembaev B.E., Alenova K.T., Abuov K.K., Nukesheva A.Zh., Bauer M.Sh., Utibaeva G.B., Bermukhambetova B.B., Kaskatayev N.M.
Nine teachers were awarded with scholarships of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the program "Bolashaќ" (Zamzagul Baimagambetova, Botagoz Bermuhanbetova, Karlygash Karybekova, Rumkul Ismailova, Aida Balkibayeva, Raushan Sametova, Anar Nukesheva, Kairat Nurmaganbetov, Danagul Tleuzhanova), who studied in the UK, Switzerland, Belgium and Gulden Zholdoyakova trained in Russia.
At the Faculty the innovative learning technologies with advanced automated systems were introduced (application packages) «Project Expert», «Audit Expert», «IBM SPSS»; ways to use the software in the development of the diploma and master's works regularly have been discussed.
The agreements with foreign scientific consultants for PhD students in the specialty 6D050700 «Management» EM Karpenko (Belarus); Bencheva N. (Bulgaria); L Fratochi (Italy) and for PhD students in the specialty 6D050600 «Economics» with Dr. PhD, Professor Xin Ying, Dr. PhD, professor Gao Zhi Gang (Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics, Urumqi, China) were signed. There are agreements on cooperation with Professor Lakuilla University (Italy) M.Mori, professor of Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics (China) Zhigan Lee, Professor, Ph.D Parusimova, Orenburg State University (Russia).
The scientific activity of faculty is the main part of training process. The unity of the educational and scientific processes is done by attracting students to participate in research work carried out at the expense of the budget of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other budget and extra-budgetary sources of funding.
All research work at the Department of Accounting and Audit is conducted in accordance with departmental topic, as well as in the framework of commercials.
In 2015-2017, research work was carried out under state programs 055 and 212:
- Forecasting and economic evaluation of the placement and structure of crops in crop depending on government subsidies to agriculture in Northern Kazakhstan, supervisor: Talgat Kusainov.
- Assessment of the socio-economic potential of different organizational forms of agribusiness entities in the conditions of Northern Kazakhstan, supervisor: Aliya Ismailova.
- System evaluation and selection of market-effective options for sustainable crop based on the risk model to the automation of payments (on materials of the North Kazakhstan), supervisor: Talgat Kusainov.
- Justification and forecasting needs of specialists with higher education in agribusiness Akmola region, supervisor : Nadezhda Meleshenko
- Substantiation of effective logistics systems for the development of food belt of cities of Northern Kazakhstan, supervisor Bazarhan Rustembaev
- Development of recommendations to attract highly qualified specialists in agriculture of Kazakhstan (Akmola region case), supervisor Maira Bauer
- Study of the interrelationship of ethnic migration flow from the development of agriculture and the development of recommendations to attract and retain ethnic migrants in agriculture (on materials of Akmola oblast), supervisor Kairat Bodauhan.
For the years 2018-2020 five grants were awarded for scientific projects:
- Development of an automated system for adaptive management and optimization of production and marketing processes in agricultural enterprises. Supervisor: Talgat Kusainov
- Systematic assessment of the impact of qualitative characteristics of human capital on business efficiency and optimization of the policy of training and retraining of professional staff. Supervisor: Talgat Kusainov
- Research program on resettlement of labor resources from the Southern to the Northern regions of Kazakhstan, and to develop recommendations on the regulation of resettlement from the Southern regions to the North (on materials of Akmola and North-Kazakhstan region). Supervisor: Kairat Bodauhan
- Improvement of current system of risks insurance in agriculture (a case study of plant production). Supervisor: Zamzagul Baimagambetova
- Evaluation and forecasting of efficiency of implemented programs on financial support of agroindustrial complex development. Supervisor: Gulzhan Utibaeva
All this indicates that the economic faculty has quite a great experience of successful scientific and applied research.
The students get working experience in the different enterprises.
They are "KazAgroFinance" JSC NUH "KazAgro", JSC, "NC KTZ", audit, and other agricultural companies such as "KazAgroKarzhy" JSC, "Synergy Audit", "Kamyshenka" Ltd, "Germain Ana Ltd," Agrofirma Rodina LLC," Aktyk " Ltd, Tax Department of Astana, branches of" VTB Bank ", JSC" Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan ", JSC" Tsesnabank "JSC", ATF Bank " , JSC "SB" PNB "- Kazakhstan" Astana, JSC "Eurasian Bank" in Astana and others.
The faculty has more than 10 thousand highly qualified alumnus , who have worked and are working in virtually every enterprise agribusiness in the region, central and local government, academy, and other institutions.
Among alumnus of faculty are (BA Smailov ,TI Yakovleva , Omurzakov TT ), akims of districts (Kalzhanov AA, Akhmetov, E., B. Edygenov, Dening NY), managers of large agricultural units (Kamzebaev ME - President of "Agri Aktyk" JSC, Polorotov A.A.- director of "Uryupinsky and K”, "Dokayev AA - director of " Astyk " Ltd, Kassenov MK ", Andryukhin VY - director of" Viktorovskioe Ltd, "Oshakbayev AT -director of" Korzhynkol Ltd, Moscalets YU.A.- director of" Nikolaev Ltd,. Lyazzat Ibragimova Erkenovna is the Chairman of the Board of Fund" Damu ", 2016 she has been appointed as Deputy Chairman of the Board of " National Managing Holding "Baiterek, JSC, since 23rd of January 2017 she is the chairman of Board of JSC “Zhilstroisberbank Kazakhstana”).
Deputy of Senate
History of faculty
Research and innovative activity
Foreign partners - universities and scientific organizations
Enterprises and organizations - partners of the faculty
Reception of applicants for 2018-2019 academic year