Director of Design Office is Doctor of technical sciences, acting professor, academician of Academy of Agricultural Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan Nukeshev Sayakhat Orazovich.
Phone: 8 (7172) 39-73-30
"Design Office" (DO) was organized at the Technical Faculty on the basis of the order № 303 of 14 October 2011 of the Rector of S.Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University pursuant to the decision of the Academic Council of S.Seifullin KATU on January 27, 2011 "As a result of research work of professional teaching staff in 2010 and tasks for 2011" and in order to fulfill the conditions of the contract about opening the Design Office - structural subdivision of "Centre of agricultural machinery," the organization of educational subdivisions, practical base, professional cooperation and collaboration with «KazSRIMEA"(Kazakh Scientific Research Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture) Ltd. The main purpose of "DB" is to increase the quality of educational services and the promotion of commercialization and manufacturing application of scientific research of the university scientists.
• Writing research projects and participation in competitions in the priority directions of applied research on development and improvement of techniques and technology, as well as in international projects;
• Formation of creative teams from the leading scientists of the department and related scientific organizations involving undergraduates and doctoral candidates for implementation projects of republican and international programs;
• Participation in the formation of programs and methods of scientific research and monitoring of their realization by responsible executives of subjects;
• Search and involvement of perspective scientists among graduates of a magistracy and doctoral studies in order to strengthen personnel capacity of "DO";
• Ensuring the integration with scientific institutions and Republic higher educational institutions, scientific centers of foreign countries;
• Assistance in the promotion of advanced scientific achievements and the introduction of the results of research in the educational process;
• maximum use of the material and technical basis of "DO" for the preparation of highly qualified specialists - design engineers, by involving senior students to participate in the implementation of research projects;
• Attraction of other investments for SRW performance in DO, and the conclusion of agreements with businesses;
• Introduction of completed research work into production.
The main research areas:
- Development and improvement of the working parts of tillage, sowing, fertilizing and harvesting machinery;
- Development of technical means for the differentiated processing of soil, the differentiated crop and application of mineral fertilizers in the system of exact agriculture;
- Development of means of the mechanization of livestock;
- Development of photoelectric systems for autonomous consumers;
- Development of ultrasonic gas meters for ASCUE (Automatic System of Control of Ultrasonic Energetics) systems.
The realized scientific projects:
According to the "Improving the competitiveness of agricultural products" project, realized Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan together with the World Bank:
-"Development of informational technology and technical means for the differentiated application of mineral fertilizers with using space navigation system (GPS, GLORESS)";
- "Improvement of technology and technical means for applying main dose of mineral fertilizers at zero tillage of the soil".
The new financing:
According to the budget program 042 "Applied scientific research in the field of agro industrial complex" Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. "Development of the seeder for sowing grain with simultaneous application of mineral fertilizers in moisture saving cultivation technology of agriculture" (the supervisor is doctor of technical sciences, Professor Aduov M.A.) – to the sum of 5 500 000 tenge a year. The period of realization is 2012-2014 in the technology business incubation
2. "The introduction of informational technology of differentiated application of fertilizers in precision farming" (the supervisor is Doctor of technical sciences, acting professor Nukeshev S.O.) – to the sum of 7,150,265 tenge. Realization term is 2012
3. "Development of software and technical means of control and management of the automated technological process of the differential application of seed and fertilizer in the accepted positioning system" (the supervisor is doctor of technical sciences, acting professor Nukeshev S.O.) – to the amount of 9 000000 tg. Realization term is 2012-2014, within the grant funding of Committee of Science of Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
4. "The development and implementation of innovative technology of plasma processing and hardening of the most loaded machine parts and mechanisms assemblies" (the supervisor is Doctor of technical sciences, Professor Kanaev A.T.) – to the amount of 5 million tenge a year. Implementation period is 2012-2014. As a result of realization of financed and initiative SRW are developed and introduced into production:
- Informational technology of differentiated application of mineral fertilizers and cultivator-fertilizers with central sowing system for its implementation;
- Chisel-fertilizer for the application of the main dose of mineral fertilizers at zero processing of the soil.
1. Nukeshev S.O. Technological and technical solutions of the problem of tiered differentiated application of mineral fertilizers. Agro panorama. № 2. - Minsk: BSATU publishing house, 2012. - P.2-5.
2. Nukeshev S.O. Scientific basis of intra soil differentiated application of mineral fertilizers in the system of precise agriculture (monograph). - Astana, 2011. - 358 p.
3. Eskhozhin D.Z., Nukeshev S.O., Tleumbetov K.M. Some research results of ploughshare for belt intra soil application of mineral fertilizers / Achievements of science, to agro industrial production. Materials of Scientific and technical Conference. Part III. - Chelyabinsk CHSAA, 2011. - P.132-140.
4. Syzdykov D.A., Nukeshev S.O. Justification of parameters of fertilizer sowing apparatus of fertilizer / Achievements of science, to agro industrial production. Mat. Scientific and tech. Conf. Part III. - Chelyabinsk CHSAA, 2011. - S.202-208.
5. Eskhozhin D.Z., Nukeshev S.O. Improving the efficiency of the central distribution of the mineral fertilizers in the pnewmawire / Strategy of development of the Russian agricultural education and agricultural science in the XXI century. Mat. scientific and practical. Conf., dedicated. 70th anniversary of the Ural State Agricultural Academy. 4 February 2010, part II. - Yekaterinburg: Ural State Agricultural Academy, 2010. - P.25-34.
- Patent 19960 Republic of Kazakhstan. The combined seeder / published 16.05.2011, Bulletin. № 5. – 4 p.
- Patent 22627 Republic of Kazakhstan. Soil-cultivating tool /published 16.05.2012, bulletin №.5. – 4 p.
- Avometer UNIT-T UT70B SERIES;
- GPRS wireless modem ModemUSB/G10 (UM1000), 2010;
- GPS-navigator GPSMAP 276S, 2008;
- Electronic scales CAS MW-II - 300 BR, 2008;
- Universal lathe CJ 0623, 2011;
- Drilling machine 6H8, 2011;
- Milling machine PROMA FPX-20E, 2011;
- Universal screw-cutting lathe SPD-1000P;
- Hydraulic press;
Doctors of sciences and professors Eskhozhin D.Z., Aduov M.A., Kostyuchenko N.V., Kanaev A.T., Babchenko L.A., Nukeshev S.O., candidates of sciences, associate professors Saparov O.S., Kachkanyan R.A., Zhusin B.T., Akhmetov E.S., Kaspakov E.Zh. etc. make great contribution to the development of agricultural science and training of specialists of agriculture.
In the future, the "Design Office" plans expansion of research in the field of nano-and information technologies aimed at improving the technology and technical means of mechanization of crops and livestock.