Research Center «Humanities Research and Educational Technology»Director of the Center - Ph.D., Associate Professor – Ainur Kanapiyanovna Abdina
Research Center for Humanities Research and Educational Technology was founded according to the order of the Chairman of the Board of S.Seifullin KazATU, March 30, 2012.
The purpose of the Centre:
• Scientific and methodological support of educational and research institutions of higher education directed to the problems of modernization of education
The Centre mission:
• Study of educational, cultural, economic and social problems;
• Development of promising programs directed to socially important tasks;
• Basic and applied research;
• Sociological research;
• Participation in implementation of socially important tasks;
• Consulting support of social projects;
• Social, ethical and cultural peer review;
• Awareness-raising activities in socio-economic sphere of population.