Scientific and educational innovative center of agrobiological researches
The director is Vladimir Korneevich Shvidchenko, candidate of agricultural sciences, associate professor.
The scientific and educational innovative center of agrobiological researches was created according to the order of the Chairman of the board JSC S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University No. 323 from 26.10.2011 by reorganization and association of research programs with initiative, contract and budgetary grants of the various ministries and departments carried out on the basis of Agronomical faculty, JSC «S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University».
Main objective of the center is improving educational services of agronomics and biology of crops, the organization of works on commercialization and commissioning scientific research of teachers and the staff of agronomical faculty of JSC «S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University».
Main directions of scientific activity:
- development and adoption of new methods in grain crops selection – spring wheat, barley and oats;
- development of genetically selection bases for essentially new direction in potatoes selection – creation of special kind of
- otatoes for dietary and medical foods.
- improvement and introduction of new technologies in potatoes seed farming on a virus-free basis.
The center has two field station:\
- field station on the basis of peasant farm «Niva», Akmolinsk region, Tselinograd area;
- field station on the basis of LLP «Zhuravlevka», Akmolinsky region, Bulandynsk area.