Scientific and innovative center of phytosanitary monitoring, plants protection and quarantine
010011, Kazakhstan, Astana, A. Moldagulova street, 27g, office 103 .
ph./fax 8 (717-2) 31-08-59;
The scientific and innovative center of phytosanitary monitoring, protection and quarantine of plants (SICPMPPQ) was set up according to the order No. 15 from January 9, 2013 the chairman of the board of S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University.
Main functions of the scientific and innovative center of phytosanitary monitoring, protection and quarantine of plants:
- Knowledge base formation on especially dangerous, dangerous harmful and quarantine organisms of Republic of Kazakhstan and foreign countries (EurAsEC, the CIS, the European Union, the countries under the auspices of FAO the UN), on methods of phytosanitary monitoring and the forecast, on innovative technologies in protection and quarantine of plants, on pesticides;
- Performance of scientific research work (SRW) in the most actual directions of phytosanitary monitoring and forecasts of harmful organisms, protection and quarantine of plants, including forest protection, and also in the actual adjacent directions;
- participation in competitions on grant financing, on realization of the projects directed on technological and social innovations, according to the Program of grants for representatives of groups of senior researchers (RGSR) and representatives of groups of junior researchers (RGJR) on carrying out SRW and commercialization, in projects about rendering services of technological business incubation, according to scientific researches programs on the line of the ministries of RK and regional akimats (government offices), by orders of the interested organizations;
- Assistance in masters, doctoral candidates and the qualified scientific and pedagogical staff preparation, in professional development of specialists on protection and quarantine of plants, including on forest protection;
- rendering of the scientific, consulting and practical service to the ministries, agencies, firms, agricultural enterprises and other interested organizations concerning phytosanitary monitoring, protection and quarantine of plants;
- Assistance in promotion of innovative technologies and advanced scientific achievements, participation and organization of the international and national scientific and practical conferences, seminars and forums.