Research work of studentsPurposes and tasks:
Research work of students is one of the significant components of the higher education, an effective way of improvement of specialists quality training.
Research work of students has to be directed on formation at students of research work skills, development of a creative initiative and ability into practice to put achievements of scientific and technical progress that meets the requirements of the modern expert training as a researcher (scientist), a manager (manager) and a practitioner.
Participation in RWS promotes the best assimilation by students of the main subjects, expansion of their scientific, technical and social outlook, accustoms to master independently new ideas, quickly and effectively to be guided in a flow of scientific information.
Main objectives of the Research work of students are:
- the improvement of specialists quality training with the higher education providing their demand in the conditions of market economy;
- formation of creative professional thinking skills by mastering scientific methods of knowledge and research;
- ensuring of educational unity (training and educational), scientific and practical processes;
- creation and development of the conditions (legal, economic, organizational, resource, etc.) providing opportunity for each student to exercise the right for the creative development of the personality, participation in scientific researches and scientific and technical creativity are full equal and for everyone according to his requirements, purposes and abilities.
Main objectives of RWS:
- mastering (within uniform educational and scientific processes) system of the concepts, judgments and conclusions in the profession field (on specialty) which are based on knowledge, abilities, skills and experience of activity.
- mastering students scientific methods of knowledge;
- acquisition of skills of the independent solution of scientific and practical tasks;
- acquisition of skills of work in research teams, acquaintance with methods of the organization of their work;
- education at students of creativity requirement, to self-education, to continuous improvement of the knowledge, profound and creative development of a training material;
- formation of skills and requirement of permanent job with domestic and foreign literature, ability to work with patent fund;
- development of modern information technologies and methods of information communication (Internet, e-mail, etc.);
- acquaintance of students with methods of scientific researches, technique of carrying out experiment and theory of decision-making;
- formation of scientific approach to an assessment of relevance of the scientific directions (works) providing real economic, social or spiritual progress of society;
- establishment of close connections of the student interests with the scientific and educational direction of chair, strengthening of its creative contacts with the teacher in binary process of training.