The official duties of a specialist theologian:
- the theologian leads the religious education at the university
- Mandatory implementation of the decision of the theological specialist of the university by the deputy deans for educational work of each faculty
Responsibilities of a university theologian:
- identify areas of religious beliefs of students:
- Make a survey among students
- Conduct a personal interview
- organization of various events on religious topics at the university
- development of an expert opinion on religious literature in the university library
- lectures on curatorial hours on topical issues of religion
- conducting educational work on spiritual and moral issues
- Participation in the organization and improvement of the religious educational process at the faculties.
- Report on religious education at a meeting of the academic council of the university
Rights of the theologian:
- A university theologian is authorized to regulate the religious problems of youth at the university.
- Participation in the discussion and decision-making on the activities of the university to identify and improve the religious literacy of youth.
The theologian is responsible for:
- fulfill the rights and obligations stipulated by this job description
- get the correct and legal information for each student in a religious direction
- for religious and educational work at the university
- taking measures to preserve the material values used by the university
- Theogol's work in university dormitories
Information about the theologian:
Zaithan Ergali - Master of Arts, tel: 8707 368 05 30