To date, the University has concluded more than 170 agreements and 57 agreements with foreign scientists (Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Switzerland, Australia, Czech Republic, Russia, Malaysia, USA, Turkey, Belarus, Bulgaria, Austria), providing for joint cooperation in the implementation of international projects, writing joint scientific articles, textbooks and teaching aids.
The department has concluded memoranda, agreements and contracts with such leading foreign (near and far) universities in the field of land relations as Moscow State University of Land Management (RF), Putra University (Malaysia), Warsaw University of Technology (Poland), Perm Agricultural Academy named after. Pryanishnikova, Omsk State Agrarian University, etc.
Within the framework of academic mobility of students of the specialty "Cadastre", the department cooperates with the Krakow Agricultural University (Poland, Krakow), the Slovak Polytechnic University (Nitra, Slovakia).
In order to improve the quality of teaching at the Cadastre Department, since 2013, foreign scientists have been invited to give lectures:
• PhD, Professor Abdul Rashid Bin Mohamed Sharif (Malaysia, PUTRA University, 2013, November),
• PhD Katarina Gugerel (University of Natural Resources and Natural Sciences, Gregor-Mendel-Straße 33, 1180 Wien, Austria, 2013);
• PhD Zdzislaw Kurczynski (Poland, Warsaw Polytechnic University, March 2014),
• PhD Bin Ismaila Roslan, (Malaysia, PUTRA University, 2014, March),
• PhD Chan Cheng Wai (Ri University, De Boelelaan 1105, 1081 HV Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2014).
• Post-Doc Hae Keng Kang, Republic of Korea, Korean Institute of Human Settlements Research, 1591-6 Gwanyang-dong, Dongan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, 2014;
• PhD Ki John Lee from Busan National University (South Korea, December 2015);
• Professor, Doctor of Economics of the Department of Land Management of the State University of Land Management GUZa Kosinsky V.V. (Russian Federation, Moscow, December 2015).
• PhD, Agnieszka Wendland (Poland, Warsaw Polytechnic University, November 2018)
• PhD, Anna Bielski (Poland, Warsaw Polytechnic University, November 2019)
On the basis of existing contracts, undergraduates successfully undergo a foreign scientific internship. Thus, undergraduates have completed the following foreign scientific internships in different years:
• Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy (Irkutsk, Russia, (2012);
• D.N. Pryanishnikov Perm State Agricultural Academy (Perm, Russia, 2012);
• St. Petersburg University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Russia, St. Petersburg, 2013);
• Omsk State Agrarian University (Omsk, Russia, 2013);
• State University of Land Management (Russia, Moscow, 2014);
• Warsaw Polytechnic University (Poland, Warsaw, 2015, 2016).
• Siberian State University of Geosystems and Technologies (Novosibirsk, Russia 2021)
For lectures to bachelors and undergraduates, the department constantly attracts managers and specialists from production with practical experience in the field of cadastre.
The percentage of employment of graduates of 5B090700 - "Cadastre" is currently 80%. Graduates of the specialty 6M090700 - "Cadastre" 100%.