The main directions for the development of international cooperation:
* Interaction with foreign organizations, embassies, universities and research centers on the establishment and expansion of international relations.
* Inviting foreign scientists to give lectures and conduct practical classes for students.
* Academic mobility of students and teaching staff.
* Internship for university teachers in foreign universities and research centers.
* Coordination of work on the implementation of educational and scientific projects in conjunction with foreign universities and research centers.
* Working with foreign students.
* Organization of theoretical and practical training of students abroad.
* Conclusion of agreements and memorandums of cooperation with foreign universities and organizations.
* Organization of English language courses with a native speaker for teaching staff.
* Organization of preparatory courses in Kazakh and Russian languages for foreign citizens.
In connection with the challenges of globalization and internationalization of higher education, in November 2012, the International Cooperation Center (ICC) of the Saken Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University was expanded to the status of the International Cooperation and Multilingual Education Development Center (IC&MEDC).
In 2020, KATU acquired the status of an agrotechnical research university, in connection with which, in 2021, a new structure of the university was adopted and the Center for International Cooperation and Nuclear Defense was renamed the Department for International Relations (DIR).
The main results of the activities of the DIR:
For questions of interest related to international activities, you can contact the DIR at the following contacts:
Phone numbers: 8 (7172) 31-77-19, working phone number of the director of the DIR 8 (7172) 31-44-07
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email of the director of the DIR email@example.com
Address: prs. Zhenis 62, main building, 3rd floor, office 1310, office of the director of the DIR 1316
Почетный профессор Казахского национального аграрного университета. Карьера. 1979 г. — Кайрат Айтуганов начал работать оператором цеха перевозки Кокчетавского почтамта. 1984-1985 гг. — ассистент кафедры почвоведения Целиноградского сельхозинститута. 1987-1989 гг. — агроном, старший агроном, главный экономист совхоза Карабулакский Зерендинского р-йона Кокчетавской обл.