The teaching staff of university includes 650 lecturers, including 68 doctors and 288 candidates of science who actively participate in realization of research projects (budgetary, contractual, international) solving social and economic problems of agrarian and industrial complex. There are some scientific projects ready to manufacturing application and to increase labor productivity and production of competitive goods.
Scientific-technical and production potential of university allow to make complex research and developmental works, providing a full cycle of development, research and examination of science-intensive products.
Scientific achievements of university staff
In 2009 – 2011 by the results of scientific researches twenty members of teaching-staff and young scientists of university were awarded for outstanding achievements in the area of science and in 2011 more than 70 innovative patents were defended within five research institutes, one center and design office.
International scientific projects
The research work in S.Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University is conducted within the international project: "Research the opportunities to use insurance schemes in plant growing on the basis of weather indexes", financed by the Swiss national fund of science in common with the foreign scientific organizations: Institute of Environmental Decisions – ETH (Zurich, Switzerland), All-Russian scientific research institute of agricultural climatology (Obninsk, Russian Federation), Institute of space efforts of the Ministry of Education and Science (Almaty, RK) with the amount of financing 34,5 thousand of Swiss francs.
Organizations: Institute of Environmental Decisions - ETH (Zurich, Switzerland), Russian Scientific Research Institute of agro climatology (Obninsk, Russia), Space Research Institute of MSE RK (Almaty, Kazakhstan) with funding of 34.5 million of Swiss francs.
Director of the Centre
Talgat Mukhamedkhassanovich Zhakupov
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Lecturer e.mail: Sultan_200779@mail.ru
Phone: 8 (7172) 317526, 87078452074
Centre for Energy Saving and Spread of knowledge was founded on December 8, 2012 according to Consortium Agreement # 3 dated 21.07.2011 between JSC «Kazakhstan Centre for Modernization and Development of Housing and Public Utilities» and «S.Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University» at the Energy Department.
Objectives are focused on implementation of the Law of RK "On Energy Saving and Energy Efficiency", in introducing the state policy in the field of energy conservation, the state program of modernization of housing and public utilities, joint activities for training and retraining, development of scientific research in the sphere of housing and public utilities, strengthening integration of education and business structures.
Program of development of the UN / State Energy Saving, LLP «Asan-Astana», «LEGRAND», ENSI (Norway), «Kazakhstan Pipe Plant», LLP «Energy Company», Corporation «TekhnoNikol», Group of «PENETRON» Company (Russia), Regional Centre for Energy Saving, LLP «Energostan», JV «Danfoss».
Key research areas:
1. Research of reliability in power systems;
2. Renewable energy sources;
3. Energy-saving technologies;
4. Energy audit of buildings;
Kazakhstan based on software products ENSI-Energy Saving International AS
Director of Design Office is Doctor of technical sciences, acting professor, academician of Academy of Agricultural Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan Nukeshev Sayakhat Orazovich.
Phone: 8 (7172) 39-73-30
"Design Office" (DO) was organized at the Technical Faculty on the basis of the order № 303 of 14 October 2011 of the Rector of S.Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University pursuant to the decision of the Academic Council of S.Seifullin KATU on January 27, 2011 "As a result of research work of professional teaching staff in 2010 and tasks for 2011" and in order to fulfill the conditions of the contract about opening the Design Office - structural subdivision of "Centre of agricultural machinery," the organization of educational subdivisions, practical base, professional cooperation and collaboration with «KazSRIMEA"(Kazakh Scientific Research Institute of Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture) Ltd. The main purpose of "DB" is to increase the quality of educational services and the promotion of commercialization and manufacturing application of scientific research of the university scientists.
• Writing research projects and participation in competitions in the priority directions of applied research on development and improvement of techniques and technology, as well as in international projects;
• Formation of creative teams from the leading scientists of the department and related scientific organizations involving undergraduates and doctoral candidates for implementation projects of republican and international programs;
• Participation in the formation of programs and methods of scientific research and monitoring of their realization by responsible executives of subjects;
• Search and involvement of perspective scientists among graduates of a magistracy and doctoral studies in order to strengthen personnel capacity of "DO";
• Ensuring the integration with scientific institutions and Republic higher educational institutions, scientific centers of foreign countries;
• Assistance in the promotion of advanced scientific achievements and the introduction of the results of research in the educational process;
• maximum use of the material and technical basis of "DO" for the preparation of highly qualified specialists - design engineers, by involving senior students to participate in the implementation of research projects;
• Attraction of other investments for SRW performance in DO, and the conclusion of agreements with businesses;
• Introduction of completed research work into production.
The main research areas:
- Development and improvement of the working parts of tillage, sowing, fertilizing and harvesting machinery;
- Development of technical means for the differentiated processing of soil, the differentiated crop and application of mineral fertilizers in the system of exact agriculture;
- Development of means of the mechanization of livestock;
- Development of photoelectric systems for autonomous consumers;
- Development of ultrasonic gas meters for ASCUE (Automatic System of Control of Ultrasonic Energetics) systems.
The realized scientific projects:
According to the "Improving the competitiveness of agricultural products" project, realized Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan together with the World Bank:
-"Development of informational technology and technical means for the differentiated application of mineral fertilizers with using space navigation system (GPS, GLORESS)";
- "Improvement of technology and technical means for applying main dose of mineral fertilizers at zero tillage of the soil".
The new financing:
According to the budget program 042 "Applied scientific research in the field of agro industrial complex" Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. "Development of the seeder for sowing grain with simultaneous application of mineral fertilizers in moisture saving cultivation technology of agriculture" (the supervisor is doctor of technical sciences, Professor Aduov M.A.) – to the sum of 5 500 000 tenge a year. The period of realization is 2012-2014 in the technology business incubation
2. "The introduction of informational technology of differentiated application of fertilizers in precision farming" (the supervisor is Doctor of technical sciences, acting professor Nukeshev S.O.) – to the sum of 7,150,265 tenge. Realization term is 2012
3. "Development of software and technical means of control and management of the automated technological process of the differential application of seed and fertilizer in the accepted positioning system" (the supervisor is doctor of technical sciences, acting professor Nukeshev S.O.) – to the amount of 9 000000 tg. Realization term is 2012-2014, within the grant funding of Committee of Science of Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
4. "The development and implementation of innovative technology of plasma processing and hardening of the most loaded machine parts and mechanisms assemblies" (the supervisor is Doctor of technical sciences, Professor Kanaev A.T.) – to the amount of 5 million tenge a year. Implementation period is 2012-2014. As a result of realization of financed and initiative SRW are developed and introduced into production:
- Informational technology of differentiated application of mineral fertilizers and cultivator-fertilizers with central sowing system for its implementation;
- Chisel-fertilizer for the application of the main dose of mineral fertilizers at zero processing of the soil.
1. Nukeshev S.O. Technological and technical solutions of the problem of tiered differentiated application of mineral fertilizers. Agro panorama. № 2. - Minsk: BSATU publishing house, 2012. - P.2-5.
2. Nukeshev S.O. Scientific basis of intra soil differentiated application of mineral fertilizers in the system of precise agriculture (monograph). - Astana, 2011. - 358 p.
3. Eskhozhin D.Z., Nukeshev S.O., Tleumbetov K.M. Some research results of ploughshare for belt intra soil application of mineral fertilizers / Achievements of science, to agro industrial production. Materials of Scientific and technical Conference. Part III. - Chelyabinsk CHSAA, 2011. - P.132-140.
4. Syzdykov D.A., Nukeshev S.O. Justification of parameters of fertilizer sowing apparatus of fertilizer / Achievements of science, to agro industrial production. Mat. Scientific and tech. Conf. Part III. - Chelyabinsk CHSAA, 2011. - S.202-208.
5. Eskhozhin D.Z., Nukeshev S.O. Improving the efficiency of the central distribution of the mineral fertilizers in the pnewmawire / Strategy of development of the Russian agricultural education and agricultural science in the XXI century. Mat. scientific and practical. Conf., dedicated. 70th anniversary of the Ural State Agricultural Academy. 4 February 2010, part II. - Yekaterinburg: Ural State Agricultural Academy, 2010. - P.25-34.
- Patent 19960 Republic of Kazakhstan. The combined seeder / published 16.05.2011, Bulletin. № 5. – 4 p.
- Patent 22627 Republic of Kazakhstan. Soil-cultivating tool /published 16.05.2012, bulletin №.5. – 4 p.
- Avometer UNIT-T UT70B SERIES;
- GPRS wireless modem ModemUSB/G10 (UM1000), 2010;
- GPS-navigator GPSMAP 276S, 2008;
- Electronic scales CAS MW-II - 300 BR, 2008;
- Universal lathe CJ 0623, 2011;
- Drilling machine 6H8, 2011;
- Milling machine PROMA FPX-20E, 2011;
- Universal screw-cutting lathe SPD-1000P;
- Hydraulic press;
Doctors of sciences and professors Eskhozhin D.Z., Aduov M.A., Kostyuchenko N.V., Kanaev A.T., Babchenko L.A., Nukeshev S.O., candidates of sciences, associate professors Saparov O.S., Kachkanyan R.A., Zhusin B.T., Akhmetov E.S., Kaspakov E.Zh. etc. make great contribution to the development of agricultural science and training of specialists of agriculture.
In the future, the "Design Office" plans expansion of research in the field of nano-and information technologies aimed at improving the technology and technical means of mechanization of crops and livestock.
The director is Vladimir Korneevich Shvidchenko, candidate of agricultural sciences, associate professor.
The scientific and educational innovative center of agrobiological researches was created according to the order of the Chairman of the board JSC S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University No. 323 from 26.10.2011 by reorganization and association of research programs with initiative, contract and budgetary grants of the various ministries and departments carried out on the basis of Agronomical faculty, JSC «S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University».
Main objective of the center is improving educational services of agronomics and biology of crops, the organization of works on commercialization and commissioning scientific research of teachers and the staff of agronomical faculty of JSC «S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University».
Main directions of scientific activity:
The center has two field station:\
010011, Kazakhstan, Astana, A. Moldagulova street, 27g, office 103 .
ph./fax 8 (717-2) 31-08-59;
The scientific and innovative center of phytosanitary monitoring, protection and quarantine of plants (SICPMPPQ) was set up according to the order No. 15 from January 9, 2013 the chairman of the board of S. Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University.
Main functions of the scientific and innovative center of phytosanitary monitoring, protection and quarantine of plants:
1. Full name of research centre: Research platform for agricultural biotechnology (RPAB)
|Head of the RPAB Doctor of Biological Sciences
Acting Professor Elena V. Kukhar
Phone: 8 (7172) 310244
Chief Engineer of the RPAB
Master of agricultural sciences Aibek Kh.Zhumalin
Senior Researcher, NIP SHB
m.t.s. Smagulova Ainura Muratovna
E-mail: halik.kz @ mail.ru
Engineer of the RPAB
Master of technical sciences Alfiya S.Syzdykova
E-mail: halik.kz@ mail.ru
2. Key research areas:
3. Main objectives:
Completed research projects and programs
5. Implemented research projects and programs for 2018-2020
Budget program: 217 «Science development», subprogramme 101 «Program-targeted financing of scientific and / or scientific and technical activities subjects» for 2015-2017 and 2018-2020 years:
6. Selected publications for 2016-2018.(publications in the rankings included in the Web of Science Resources, Springer Link, Scopus, as well as in other scientific journals with impact factors included in the list of publications recommended by the CCSES).
Organizational structure of the Research Platform for Agricultural Biotechnology
Laboratory of Immunochemistry:
Laboratory of Molecular Biology:
Laboratory of Microbiology:
To coordinate of made research works in fishery, to participate in the priority directions of fishery development, further training of teaching staff, to advance the educational process and being guided by article 10 of the Law RK «About Science», regulating creation of scientific divisions at university, the research center «Fishery» was created on authority of the chairman of JSC S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University of No. 577, October 7, 2010.
The purpose of Research Center «RH» is to define the main directions of scientific researches and the most actual directions of fish breeding, fishery and an aquaculture; search of an optimum solution of the science’s integration problem and training the qualified scientific-pedagogical skilled workers; to develop coordination recommendations of Research Center activity “RH” on formation of the scientific programs which are carried out at the expense of State budget on a competitive basis.
The structure of Research Center “RH” includes the following scientific divisions:
Address: the Republic of Kazakhstan, 010011, Astana city, Pobeda Avenue, 62, Room 716. Tel.: (7172) 395807, e-mail: email@example.com
Center for Economic Problems of Agricultural Development (CEPAD) for coordination of Applied Economic Research of agro-industrial complexes and increase of their efficiency was founded according to Order #19 issued by Rector of the Kazakh Agro Technical University after S.Seifullin dated January 18, 2005.
CEPAD implements the following main objectives:
• Implementation of applied research work in order to enhance the economic and social efficiency of the use of agricultural resources;
• Elaboration and implementation of innovative projects to optimize the use of economic resources;
• Provision of advice on economic analysis, optimizing the use of agricultural resources and drawing up and audit of financial statements of enterprises of various forms of ownership;
• Promotion of advanced scientific achievements and assistance in introduction of the results of scientific research to the national economy;
• Involvement of students in implementation of research projects in order to improve the quality of training in economics.
Director of the Center for Economic Problems of Agricultural Development, Doctor of Economics, Professor Talgat Amanzholovich Kussainov.
The research work in CEPAD is carried out by creative groups of S.Seifullin KazATU department teachers, Masters of Economics and students of the department of Economics, which are formed for implementation of individual research study.
Currently, research is conducted by a team of highly qualified scientists and engineers: T.A. Kusainov, A.S. Ismailova, B.K. Borin, B.S. Utibaev, A.K. Baydakov, G.S. Mussina, S. M.Tokenova.
The Center of Technological Competence in the field of digitalization of the agro-industrial complex is engaged in the promotion of modern geoinformation systems and technologies in the agro-industrial complex, as well as the development of innovative technologies dominated by digitalization, remote sensing of the Earth, GIS technologies, artificial intelligence, automation and digital platforms for solving problems in various sectors of the economy and fields of activity, by teaching the practice of their application, conducting research and providing services based on them, cooperation with business structures to increase the innovative potential of the country's economy.
The Center includes the following laboratories:
- GIS technologies in agriculture
- Big Data Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence
Areas of activity:
- Realization of scientific research;
- Implementation of works commissioned by third-party organizations;
- Carrying out seminars, round tables and conferences on the
development, application and dissemination of GIS, remote sensing, artificial intelligence, data analysis in the digitalization of agriculture;
- Provision of educational services for specialists of third-party organizations interested in using GIS remote sensing technologies, artificial intelligence in digitalization.
Our team consists of highly qualified specialists aimed at achieving the best result.
Applied remote sensing data
+ 7 7172 38 45 29
Nursultan, 62B Zhenis Ave., offices 4203, 4202
Почетный профессор Казахского национального аграрного университета. Карьера. 1979 г. — Кайрат Айтуганов начал работать оператором цеха перевозки Кокчетавского почтамта. 1984-1985 гг. — ассистент кафедры почвоведения Целиноградского сельхозинститута. 1987-1989 гг. — агроном, старший агроном, главный экономист совхоза Карабулакский Зерендинского р-йона Кокчетавской обл.