Code and classification of the education area: 8D08 – “Agriculture and bioresources”
Code and classification of training direction: 8D081 – “Plant growing”
Awarded degree: doctor of philosophy (PhD) , specialty "Organic farming”
Duration of training: 3 years
Purpose of the educational program: training of PhD doctors with the high level of professional competence including the culture of professional communication with the civil position who are able to formulate and solve modern experimental and practical problems of the educational and scientific sphere in the field of "Plant growing", carry out successfully the experimental research, production and management activity in the local and republican state institutions, agricultural formations, higher educational institutions of agricultural profile etc.
General characteristics of the educational program
The relevance of the given educational program is that the market in the country requires environmentally safe products, therefore, the increasing number of specialists using environmental technologies in agriculture is required. It is one of the priorities in promoting this direction in the world including Kazakhstan .
The peculiarity of the educational program "Organic Farming" is the needs of the labor market for specialists of the new formation who are able to ensure the preservation of the environment and the sustainable production of safe crop production.
The uniqueness of the educational program consists in the formation of doctoral students' competencies aimed at preserving biodiversity and protecting the environmen.
The sphere of professional activity of the graduate of the educational program "Organic Farming" is scientific, educational, administrative activities in the field of agriculture in particular:
- local and republican state institutions, as well as various types of agricultural formations (individual, collective, farms, joint-stock companies, limited liability partnership, production cooperatives, etc.);
- educational activities in higher, specialized secondary, vocational and technical educational institutions of agricultural and biological profile, scientific and managerial activities in scientific and industrial institutions, in the apparatus of local, regional, regional, republican structures.
- about the norms of interaction in the scientific community;
- about the pedagogical and scientific ethics of the research scientist.
- cluster, nanotechnologies, methods and means of conducting; scientific research in the field of agriculture, crop production, breeding and seed production.
to be able to:
- to apply the obtained theoretical knowledge and practical experience in conducting independent fundamental and applied research, organization of agricultural branches of science and production;
- to formulate and solve problems arising in the course of professional and research activities that require in-depth professional knowledge; select the necessary research methods, modify existing methods and develop new methods based on the objectives of a specific study; process the obtained results, analyze and reflect on them taking into account the available literature data;
- apply the methodology of scientific experiments.
To have skills:
- in conducting the patent search and experience of transferring scientific information using modern information and innovative technologies;
- in protection of intellectual property rights on scientific discoveries and developments;
- in responsible and creative attitude to scientific and scientific-pedagogical activity;
- free communication in a foreign language.
- in formulation and solution of theoretical and applied problems of the experimental study in the field of crop production;
- in key issues of organization, planning, implementation of all types of professional activities relating to the areas of agronomy, higher and special education
-in the field of social and economic policy of the state of the economy and the management of public institutions, organizations and enterprises in the field of agronomy;
- in the organization, planning and realization of all activities related to the production of environmentally safe crop products.
Почетный профессор Казахского национального аграрного университета. Карьера. 1979 г. — Кайрат Айтуганов начал работать оператором цеха перевозки Кокчетавского почтамта. 1984-1985 гг. — ассистент кафедры почвоведения Целиноградского сельхозинститута. 1987-1989 гг. — агроном, старший агроном, главный экономист совхоза Карабулакский Зерендинского р-йона Кокчетавской обл.