Doctor of philosophy (PhD),
Office 5220, tel. +7-701-662-78-94
Sphere of scientific interests
Fodder production, Organic Farming, Agronomy
Forage production, fundamentals of research in Agronomy, professionally-oriented foreign language, meadows
Main research areas
Оrganic farming, forage production
Current research projects (which are in the active phase in his/her laboratory, the data about the sponsors, if the funding is external)
He is currently the executive of 2 research projects:
1) "Adapted technological solutions for the production of leguminous crops in biological agriculture" by the budget program 217 "Development of science" MES.
2) "Development of technologies of pastures for cattle grazing for the farms of the population with the organization of seasonal pasture, optimal load grazing, guaranteed water supply in the Akmola region," according to the budget program 249 "Creating conditions for the development of animal husbandry and production, processing and sales of livestock," the Ministry of Agriculture for 2015- 2017.
Master and Doctorate students working under his/her supervision
Tansikbay Zhansaya Rahatkyzy
Azathan Arailym Azathankyzy
2003 - 2008 Kazakh Agrotechnical University named after S. Seifullin, specialization in Agronomy
2008 - 2010 Master's degree at Kazakh agrotechnical University named after S. Seifullin, specialization in agronomy
2006 - 2009 Doctoral studies at the Mongolian State Agrarian University, specialization in Agronomy
17.08.2010 – 28.06.2014 Assistant of the Department of Agriculture and Plant Growing at Kazakh Agrotechnical University named after S. Seifullin
01.09.2014- senior lecturer of the Department of Agriculture and Plant Growing at Kazakh Agrotechnical University named after S. Seifullin
Awards and Honours
- Honorary diploma "Best researcher"of JSC "KazAgroInnovation", 2012
Advanced training courses
-December 2011 Certificate "Modern information technologies. Distance learning methods" No. 911, Astana city;
- December 2011 Certificate No. 00225 of advanced training courses "Modern information technologies. Meta data language", Astana;
- June 2012 Certificate "Sustainable rangeland management" organized in the framework of "Multi-country project CACILM capacity building" GTZ, UNDP, GEF and GM, Astana;
- June 2014 Certificate on assessment of the carbon balance of investment projects ex-act organized by the World Bank in Astana.
Local, national and international meetings(seminars, conferences he/she has attended for the last three years)
1) The Republican scientific-theoretical conference "Seyfullin readings -12: Youth in Science - The innovative potential of the future." Astana. April 22, 2016.
2) International Scientific and Practical conference on "Organic farming in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Present and Future". Astana, July 2016.
3) International Internship at the University of California, Devis, USA. From November 18 to December 16, 2016.
The author published more than 20 scientific papers. The most important are the following
Почетный профессор Казахского национального аграрного университета. Карьера. 1979 г. — Кайрат Айтуганов начал работать оператором цеха перевозки Кокчетавского почтамта. 1984-1985 гг. — ассистент кафедры почвоведения Целиноградского сельхозинститута. 1987-1989 гг. — агроном, старший агроном, главный экономист совхоза Карабулакский Зерендинского р-йона Кокчетавской обл.