Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
010001, Astana city, Zhenis ave., 62
office 1408, phone +7 (7172) 39 59 27
Sphere of scientific interests
Perfection of economic strategies in the agroindustrial complex
Economics of enterprise, Economics of enterprise and entrepreneurship, Economics of innovative entrepreneurship, Economics of innovation and investment, Economics of the labor market, Remuneration, International economics, Digital economics, Fundamentals of agribusiness and entrepreneurship, Agricultural economics and statistics.
The main research directions
Perfection of economic strategies in the agroindustrial complex
Master students working under the guidance
"Semey" State University.
Specialty: technology of milk and dairy products
Qualification: process engineer
Semey University M. Auezov
Specialty: accounting and audit
Applicant at S.Seifullin Kazakh Agricultural University
M.Auezov Semey University, senior laboratory assistant of the department "Economics and Management"
NJSC "S. Seifullin Kazakh Agro Тechnical Research University, Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of Economics
Awards and Honours
Letter of gratitude in connection with the 55th anniversary of KazATU named after. S.Seifullina. Astana, 2012.
Advanced training courses
- Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Seifullin Kazakh State Agrotechnical University. Seminar on the credit system of education, Institute for Advanced Studies from 12 to 16 February 2007. Certificate with registration number 213.
- Ministry of Education and Science of the RK, Karaganda State University named after E.A. The refresher course on specialty 050506 "Economics", from May 12 to May 30, 2009. Certificate with registration number №085009.
- Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University. Courses of theme "Modern Information Technologies. Methods of distance learning ", from May 24 to June 19, 2010. Certificate with registration number 219.
- Theoretical seminar in volume of 60 hours on resources Thomson Reuters for scientific researches. Technische Universitat Dresden, United Kingdom. S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University, December 15, 2012.
- Certificate of participation in an online conference on "Entrepreneurship in the Internet and Youth". PYF "Samruk Development Center", November 23, 2013
- Seminar-training on "Communication. Establishment of contact with students». MES RK, S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University. Department for Educational Work, April 3, 2013 (8 hours). Certificate with registration number 26.
- “ISO IMPLEMENTATION AGENCY”, conducted by A.V. Banduro, under the program Training of specialists in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 37001:2016 “Anti-corruption management system”.
- “New academic policy of JSC “KATU named after S. Seifullin” in the context of expanding academic and managerial independence” December 20-21, 2018.
- “Economic growth and structural transformations in the country’s economy” by invited foreign professor, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Belarusian State Economic University, Minsk (Belarus), SHMARLOVSKAYA GALINA ALEXANDROVNA. Astana. Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov. 02/20/2018-03/03/2018 (72h).
- Certificate of advanced training (72 hours). “International experience in the development of the agro-industrial complex in the conditions of the Eurasian Economic Union” Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution at the Stavropol State Agrarian University, Stavropol (RF), 12/02/2019-12/12/2019. Certificate of advanced training - 262410359408, Reg No. 19-2215.
- "GENERAL ENGLISH" course and achieved CEFR level "B2" on 07/13/2020 (120-hours) Certificate No. 1114.
- International English Language Testing System examination (IELTS) preparation course on 10/07/2020 (72-hours) Certificate number: 1905.
- “Current problems of economics and business” in particular in the following disciplines: Enterprise Economics and Entrepreneurship, Labor Market Economics (72 hours) from August 17 to August 21, 2020. Certificate No. 006-DO-071A. Nur-Sultan LLP "Center for Educational Technologies" "Expert Seven Start".
- Course “Agri-food trade policy of the countries of Central Asia and the Caucasus.” JSC “Center for Trade Policy Development “Gas Trade”, Nur-Sultan 02.11.2020-07.11.2020.
- INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND EXPORT. JSC “Center for Trade Policy Development “Gas Trade”, Nur-Sultan. 06.17.2023-06.28.2023.
- Realization of industrial-innovative strategy on the example of Akmola region. Republican scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilev "The economy of Kazakhstan and prospects for its integration." Astana, November 10, 2006. P.138-140.
- Ways to increase the economic efficiency of feed production. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the foundation of JSC "S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University". Volume II. The printing house of JSC S. Seifullina KazATU, Astana 2007. P. 37-38.
- "Increasing the competitiveness and economic basis of breeding of dairy and beef cattle in farms." Institute of Management "Problems of increasing competitiveness of Kazakhstan's economy". Materials of the international scientific-practical conference. Astana 2008. P. 80-85.
- Educational and methodological complex for students of the Faculty of Economics in the discipline “Enterprise Economics”. Publishing house of the Kazakh Agrotechnical University named after S. Seifullin, Astana, 2009.
- "Optimization and risk in the economic analysis of a combination of industries in livestock". Herald of Science of the Kazakh Agrotechnical University named after S. Seifullin. Scientific journal No. 2 (59). Astana 2010. P.3 - 8.
- “The state and trends in the development of livestock farming in the modern period.” International scientific and practical conference “Innovation is the path to a new stage in the development of the agro-industrial complex”, dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of the prominent scientist, agrarian economist, professor M.A. Gendelman. Astana, March 29, 2013.
- “Structure of the market for meat and meat products in the Republic of Kazakhstan and Akmola region and stages of their formation.” Theoretical and scientific-practical journal “Problems of the Agrarian Market”, No. 3, Almaty, 2013.
- “Organizational and economic aspects of the effective functioning and development of livestock farming.” Materials of the international scientific and practical conference "Current problems of science - 2013", economic sciences, Poland, June 7, 2013. P. 59.
- INNOVATIONS IN AGRARIAN SPHERE AND AGRICULTURE/ The Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan (a new edition of Web of Science). ISSN 1991-3494. Volume 3, Number 373 (2018), Pages 186 – 191. (Web of Science).
- PROSPECTS OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL ANIMAL BREEDING COMPLEX OF RK/ N E W S OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN SERIES OF SOCIAL AND HUMAN SCIENCES ISSN 2224-5294. Volume 3, Number 325 (2019). Р. 295 – 300. UDC 338.43:633.63.
- INNOVATIONS IN THE ECONOMY OF THE AGRARIAN SECTOR/ REPORTS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN ISSN 2224-5227. Volume 3, Number 325 (2019). Р. 261 – 265. UDC 338.431.001.76.
- THE ECONOMIC SECURITY OF KAZAKHSTAN IN THE CONTEXT OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF INTEGRATION PROCESSES /N E W S OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN SERIES OF SOCIAL AND HUMAN SCIENCES ISSN 2224-5294 . Volume 5, Number 327 (2019). Р. 240 – 247. UDK 330.006.015(574).
- AGROLEASING – FOREIGN EXPERIENCE OF APPLICATION./ ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF MANAGING INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RUSSIA AGRICULTURAL SECTOR IN REGIONAL ASPECTS. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference within the framework of the III Republican Forum dedicated to Intellectual Property Day. “Intellectual property - the future of the Komi Republic” (conference dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the founding of the Komi Scientific Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences) (Russia, Syktyvkar, April 23, 2019). Р.111-114.
- PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY IN AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES./ ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF MANAGEMENT INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR OF RUSSIA IN REGIONAL ASPECTS. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference within the framework of the III Republican Forum dedicated to Intellectual Property Day. “Intellectual property - the future of the Komi Republic” (conference dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the founding of the Komi Scientific Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences) (Russia, Syktyvkar, April 23, 2019). Р. 192-196.
- INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE OF AGRO-TOURISM DEVELOPMENT AND THE POSSIBILITY OF ITS USE IN KAZAKHSTAN./ Association 1901 "SEPIKE". Social Educational Project of Improving Knowledge in Economics Journal SEPIKE .Edition 23 Frankfurt, Deutschland Poitiers, France Los Angeles, USA. den 30.04.2019. Р. 87-92.
- International experience in the development of agrotourism and the possibility of its use in Kazakhstani conditions./ ZEREK USTAZ ISSN No. 2221-8009. Zhanartylgan gylymi adistemelik, pedagogikalyk zhane kasipkerlikti damytu magazines (mektep, college, ZOO). №1 2019. Р. 92.
- IMPROVING THE EFFICIENCY AND COMPETITIVENESS OF DAIRY PRODUCTS IN THE REGIONAL AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX./МАТЕРИАЛЫ МЕЖДУНАРОДНОЙ НАУЧНО-ПРАКТИЧЕСКОЙ КОНФЕРЕНЦИИ. «Новейшие технологии в различных отраслях науки» (23 декабря – 25 декабря г.Нұр-Сұлтан, 2019). С. 156-159.
- AGRICULTURAL TOURISM AS A FACTOR OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURE IN MODERN CONDITIONS./Bulletin of the Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade, ISSN 2304-7216. No. 2 (39)/2020. P. 96-104.
- PRIORITY AREAS FOR THE EFFECTIVE DEVELOPMENT OF BEEF CATTLE BREEDING./ REPORTS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN ISSN 2224-5227 Volume 4, Number 332 (2020). Р. 143 – 148 UDC 636.2:338.436 IRSTI 06.71.07.
- Labor Economics./Textbook. Printing house of the Kazakh Agrotechnical University named after. S.Seifullina, 2020. Nur-Sultan 2020.- 116 p.
- Rural Economics./Textbook. Printing house of the Kazakh Agrotechnical University. S. Seifullina, 2021 Nur-Sultan 2021.- 108 p.
- Features of the implementation of a system for recording electronic labor contracts in the Republic of Kazakhstan./ Republican Journal of KarTU. Proceedings of the University. No. 3(84) 2021. Р. 196-201. UDC 331.108.
- Current State and Development Forecast of Dairy Market./ Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism. /Volume 10, Issue 5, Fall 2019, Pages 1134 - 1144. Cite Score 2021-2,1. Percentile – 53.
- Methods of State Support of Innovative Entrepreneurship. The Example of Rural Tourism./ Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism / Volume 12, Issue 2, 2021, Pages 466-472. Cite Score 2021-2,1. Percentile – 53.
- SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP: KAZAKH WAYOF ESTABLISHMENT AND DEVELOPMENT./PUBLIC POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION. Т. 20, Nr. 5 / 2021, Pages 703-714. Cite Score 2021-1,4. Percentile – 60.
- DEVELOPMENT OF THE INNOVATIVE POTENTIAL OF THE INDUSTRY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN./ BULLETIN OF NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN Volume 6, (2022). Р. 322-338. UDC 338.24.
- EFFICIENCY OF LABOR RESOURCES IN AGRICULTURE./ BULLETIN OF NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN Volume 6, (2022). Р. 425-436. УДК 331.102.
- MODEL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE PROCESSES IN AGRICULTURE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN./ KAZAKSTAN REPUBLICS ULTTYK GYLYM ACADEMYSYN ABAY TYNDAGY KAZAK ULTTYK PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY. ISSN 1991-3494 Volume 1, Number 401 (2023). R. 290-303. UDC 338.12.01.